Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

My Gyaru Makeup Attempt <3 Comment, critique plz~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ophie-nyannn

PostSubject: My Gyaru Makeup Attempt <3 Comment, critique plz~   Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:44 am

I have known gyaru for a few years now. I tried to find my makeup style and this is what I found Blush Not my best makeup but please give your opinion Bow I'm a newbie and still in the way of learning...
[img][/img]
Bored face (or I just wanna eat?)
[img][/img]
I just like this pose Thumbs up Sorry, upper falsie fell a bit...
[img][/img]
Well... when I took these pics I was sweating quite badly due to the warm air. And I didn't wear any lens Nodding My natural eyes is dark brown fyi (it's like turn to black everytime I took pics)
Finally... Thanks for your opinion Bow
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/darky.cleoamadeus
LadyBee

PostSubject: Re: My Gyaru Makeup Attempt <3 Comment, critique plz~   Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Are you wearing (top) lashes? If so, I would suggest that you wear some slightly more dramatic ones, since the more natural look is a bit more ulzzang-oriented. (Cute bottom lashes, though!)

The pink eyeshadow is nice, but there isn't a lot of contrast between the pink eyeshadow and the skin-tone of the rest of your eyelid; I would suggest using a little highlighter on your browbone.

The eyeliner looks good as well, but the white is a little bit stark, so despite the fact that the location is good, you might want to try blending it out a little bit so it's slightly less defined.

I don't know if you contoured your face or not but your face shape is fantastic, but I would suggest defining your nose a little more for the "dollier" look.

Also, maybe add some lipgloss! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ophie-nyannn

PostSubject: Re: My Gyaru Makeup Attempt <3 Comment, critique plz~   Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:02 pm

Yes, I wear upper lashes. I 'destroyed' my usual pair so I use the more natural one since I don't have chance to buy new pair yet XD Oh, I did highlight the browbone, it's just brushed off or something...

Blend the white eyeliner then~ thank you thank you~

I didn't contour my face though. I asked a girl who keep the store when I bought mascara if I should contour my face and she just said, "I don't think you should...." So I don't teheeeee XD But yes, my nose....

Oh I just used lipbalm~ thanks for point this out m(_ _)m

A lotta thankies for your beautiful comment~
Back to top Go down
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: My Gyaru Makeup Attempt <3 Comment, critique plz~   Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 pm

u have pretty eyes ^_^

yeah get more dramatic lashes!! and circle lens would def finish the look!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ophie-nyannn

PostSubject: Re: My Gyaru Makeup Attempt <3 Comment, critique plz~   Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:21 am

awww~ thankies Wave 

oh, maybe I'll get one when I leave my parents' house XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Gyaru Makeup Attempt <3 Comment, critique plz~   

Back to top Go down

My Gyaru Makeup Attempt <3 Comment, critique plz~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1