Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

tanning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Methogonzo

PostSubject: Re: tanning   Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:06 pm

DHA is in that "sunless tanner" stuff, its not coloured, its got a chemical in it that reacts with the top layer of skin and makes it brown :O like magic. its safe don't worry i'm not messing around in my garage putting crap on my face, its in a moisturiser i use Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/users/yamber
Miss_Juicy

PostSubject: Re: tanning   Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:27 pm

I use Banana Boat Spray on tanning mist. I think it works really great. It dries relatively quick... but it takes 2 hours to see the tan. It lasts up to 7 days. (the fresh citrus fragrance smells like a citronella candle... but the smell goes away fast) I also use Jergens Natural glow daily moisturizer. I like it because it has little gold sparkles in it to give you a little bit of a glow. I use it after the shower, then I wait until I am dry and use the spray on. (it is expensive because I use them almost everyday.. but I think it worth it.)
I hadnt used them all summer because I was living at a beach... but my natural tan isnt as pretty as my fake one I think. haha. I always use this routine in the winter. kawaii
Back to top Go down
View user profile

tanning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2