Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Is it possible to be an Gyaru with very few money?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChuBoo

PostSubject: Is it possible to be an Gyaru with very few money?    Sun May 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Hiiyaa Gals! ^3^

do you girls think it's possible to live a fun gal livestyle with very little money? Currently I do still visit school and because of that I can't have a fulltime job. In addition to my schooldays I am working for about 10 hours per week to get some extra cash.. but of course I have monthly costs like my cellphone bill, metro station tickets and because I am visiting a private school I have to pay the monthly fees by myself (my parents can't help me a lot with this ;_; ) , too. Because of this there isn't much left to spend on clothes and stuff Mad ..
Of course I always try to find some cute cheap stuff from stores like Forever21 or H&M (Forever21 for example has great jewelry that fits the gyaru style perfectly and isn't high in price..and H&M sometimes has cute clothes with animal print and so on, too).
Also, a lot of fun activities like arcade game centers, karaoke, purikura, clubbing do cost a lot of money for entrance, too so I think this is very hard to manage T.T )

I ask you girls, do you have any advices of fun things to do with very few money? Tell me your tips and tricks \(^.^)/
What do you do in your freetime that does not cost a lot of money?

xoxo
Chu
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Is it possible to be an Gyaru with very few money?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1