Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Ayumi Hamasaki GUILTY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Ayumi Hamasaki GUILTY   Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:58 pm

GUILTY is the ninth studio album (tenth overall) by Japanese pop singer-songwriter Ayumi Hamasaki, released by Avex Trax on January 1, 2008 in Japan. Hamasaki herself wrote all lyrics of the album which went to sell over 400,000 copies in its first two weeks release period. It reached #7 on the United World Chart in its first week of release and climbed to #3 in its 2nd week. Two weeks after its release, Avex announced over 750,000 copies of GUILTY had been shipped to stores. According to Oricon's 2008 album chart, GUILTY is the 8th highest selling album by far and the third highest selling album by a female artist behind Hikaru Utada's Heart Station and Kumi Koda's Kingdom.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
gyaru-keira

PostSubject: I love this album!   Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:17 pm

This is one of my favorite albums by Ayu, although as I listen to more of her music it's hard to pick favorites. Let me share a video that makes me cry almost every time I watch it.

Untitled for Her Performance
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gyaru-keira.tumblr.com

Ayumi Hamasaki GUILTY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1