Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

PenPal Rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BobaTea

PostSubject: PenPal Rant   Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:50 pm

Soo I joined this penpal website and im just like woooo i get to learn about people from other countries!

So far everything was going well I got a couple of penpals from Thailand and Korea.

Then this like 40 something year old guy from the US sent me this insanely long message saying how he wanted to be my penpal. Im thinking wow this is really creepy guy so i go to his profile and ALL of the people on his profile are TEENAGE girls. >o< Needless to say I blocked and did not respond to him.

Everything was running smoothly again and Im chatting with my penpals who so far are all very nice. >0< Suddenly this guy from Europe adds me.

I get really excited because I wanted to learn more about Europe and plan to visit one day. Unfortunately while I was trying to ask him basic questions like "what do you like to do for fun" "what kind of music do you listen to" he was constantly asking me for pictures. GRRR SO I tried to be nice and say well forget about thosee lets talk about common interest...which resulted in him not responding to me. So i deleted him..and blocked him

Creepers!

Has anyone else had a bad experience with penpals...or a really good one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/charmydoll/
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: PenPal Rant   Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 am

I haven't experienced pen pals. I want to have one but now a days you can't tell if their creepers or good people.
But then again this is me. There is someone I kinda do consider a penpal/bestfriend/lover a very good friend. We don't talk much anymore but I first met him when I was 12 and he was 15. So we would of known each other for four years this September. There is people that I talk to constantly who I only know through the internet(over a cool website like how I met you gals) I get to know them more and more each day and know where they come from and all that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PenPal Rant   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:08 am

There are people like this everywhere. Men seem to think that they own all women and can treat them how they want; regardless of the age gap and how that will make the MUCH younger girl feel. It's awful when they do this in the street to you because sometimes you honestly don't know how to respond! Sometimes I feel like reminding them I'm young enough to be their daughter but I never have the dcourage to say it...

But yeah, as racist as this is going to sound, Japanese businessmen in their forties up do tend to enjoy perving on young females, particularly foreign ones who have a reputation for being easy. One Western girl went to Japan and this businessman blatently approached her at the train station and asked if he could talk to her. He was polite so she agreed and moved away to talk with him. He started to compliment her on how beautiful she was "You have such big eyes! Such pale skin" he then told her "You are my dream." Now that freaked her out so she tried to excuse herself when he then burst out with "Will you sleep with me for money? If you give me sexual favours in return I'll buy you all the things you could ever want here." Obviously she refused and ran away as quick as she could, but that is more common than one would think.

These guys are always going to be asking for photos and are more interested in looking at you than talking to you. You should just keep on what you're doing and ignoring them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PenPal Rant   Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:33 am

It is not just Japanese men, you get it with a lot of men. I can relate to your story, except mine is just hilarious. There's this site called Japan Guide, which also allows you to set up an account and practise languages with foreigners, which I found pretty useful. The only thing was........... you had to be eighteen, so I just faked my age, I mean what's two years right? (the oldest that I've been told I looked was thirty!) I was on this site for a while and instantly got flooded with messages from foreign guys ages 25-60 (yeah sixty!) Then I started getting a couple of younger ones, some American and a few from East Asia. Some were creepy but I met this guy called Kenneth (21), who seemed like a nice guy, so I added him on msn. I could block him if he got creepy. I gave him false details about age, where I lived etc because I am far from stupid.

We got chatting and he gave me a tonne of compliments, so I just took them thinking that he was sweet. He was born in Hong Kong but had been in England for six years. He wasn't much of a looker either. Then the day I'd added him he asked me to be his girlfriend, I said that I didn't know him so I couldn't. He did not stop he told me what a good boyfriend he'd make and he then said that his soul purpose in life was to marry me and spend the rest of his life with me......... I'd so far only known him a few days. I decided that this was pissing funny, all my mates were laughing so I decided to continue. Then he said, the famous lines that made Hikitty almost die from laughter. He said, "I will treat you like a man should, I will hold you like a man should and I will touch you like a man should."

He was begging me to ring him, so we were a bit hyper at Hikitty's party and after ringing one of our mate's exs we decided to ring Kenneth.................. all I can say is that his voice was the opposite to how he looked, he had a dang sexy voice! No Cantonese accent in the slightest.

Then after that I was still stringing him along until one day when he said that he 'touched himself' and thought about me........ yeah creepy and he asked me to do the same and essentially have phone sex with him. Needless to say I blocked him but I forgot that I had him on facebook too. He started talking to me via that and I said that my parents wouldn't approve (by this time he knew I was sixteen) this was an excuse to get rid of him and he said that I was of legal age in England. I just flipped and told him that I didn't like him. Apparently he was incredibly disappointed.

I keep his phone number in case a guy I don't like asks for my number lols

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PenPal Rant   

Back to top Go down

PenPal Rant
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1