Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Hello everyone! This is a private invitation for everyone on this forum! You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!

Date: Saturday, August 22, 2009

Address:
1 Lone Elk Park Road
Valley Park, Missouri 63088
(314) 615-5000

We will be located at the White Tail Deer Shelter (PP01)

Time: Noon-7pm

What:
BBQ
VolleyBall Tournament (prizes for winners)
ParaPara
WaterBalloon War! (prizes for winners)
Karaoke

We will also be having a couple raffle drawings for some nifty stuff!

What you should bring:
*You!
*Bathing Suit
*ParaPara/Karaoke/J-music cds
*Extra money in case we go shopping!
*Appropriate attire! (we will be located at a recreational area or park)
*Anything else you want to bring

We are currently setting up lodging, and information will be released on this page ASAP. We may decide to do camping, or we may get two rooms at the hotel across from the park.

The park is located next to the World Bird Sanctuary! The park itself also has Buffalo, Elk, Deer, Ducks, Geese and other animals roaming about freely! Also has a fishing area as well, and a hiking trail.

The White Tail Deer Shelter has electricity, restrooms, water, 10 picnic tables, and 2 BBQ pits with a maximum capacity of 100 people. Also room for washers and horseshoes.

If you are interested in attending or know for sure that you will be able to attend, PLEASE CONTACT ME so that I can add you to the list. We will need an approximate number of people attending so that we know how much food to purchase.

Here is our current website:

http://wishfulstlouis.webs.com/

http://www.myspace.com/stlouisgalcir

If you have ANY questions, comments or concerns, please contact me! My email:

mimiru_wishful@yahoo.com

This is our first major event, and we would LOVE to have all of you who can make it! Events may change depending on weather conditions, but we plan on holding the event regardless. ^.^

We hope to see you there!!!

Mimiru

Please Respond as soon as possible by August 10, 2009!

Last edited by MimiruParaChan on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 pm

um....i would just love to go........really!
but you didn't mention the day its on ^^;
>Very Happy lol! i will really try to go~ >/////<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:40 pm

QT kiri-panda wrote:
um....i would just love to go........really!
but you didn't mention the day its on ^^;
>Very Happy lol! i will really try to go~ >/////<

lol Got it! August 22, 2009.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:56 am

As great as it sounds, I can't afford to fly to America right now! sweatdrop Have fun though Gals!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobaTea

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:49 am

Unfortunately I will be starting at school that weekend. >0>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/charmydoll/
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:43 am

BobaTea wrote:
Unfortunately I will be starting at school that weekend. >0>

Yeah, I know what you mean. I will probably have loads of homework that week. lol I start school that week. >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:44 am

Hikitty wrote:
As great as it sounds, I can't afford to fly to America right now! sweatdrop Have fun though Gals!

Yeah, it is a lot of money to fly to another country! Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:47 am

I mean, if I was crazy I could walk to France (not that I'd ever be particularly inclined too) but getting to America is a tad difficult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:56 am

Hikitty wrote:
I mean, if I was crazy I could walk to France (not that I'd ever be particularly inclined too) but getting to America is a tad difficult.

lol Yeah, I agree. >.< And that would be a looong walk...*dizzy* You could swim...but I wouldnt suggest that either....sharks suck....I mean bite. Then there's jellyfish...and those arent cool either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:22 pm

MimiruParaChan wrote:
Hikitty wrote:

lol Yeah, I agree. >.< And that would be a looong walk...*dizzy* You could swim...but I wouldnt suggest that either....sharks suck....I mean bite. Then there's jellyfish...and those arent cool either.
I'm pretty sure those Tiger Sharks are seasonal visiters to England that got lost... Other than them, the only sharks are the basking sharks and I don't think they'd be after me. Not that I'd be in the Channel, I'm terrified of going in the Sea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Hikitty wrote:
MimiruParaChan wrote:
Hikitty wrote:

I'm pretty sure those Tiger Sharks are seasonal visiters to England that got lost... Other than them, the only sharks are the basking sharks and I don't think they'd be after me. Not that I'd be in the Channel, I'm terrified of going in the Sea.

I dont blame you. >.< Id be scared too. I only went to a beach once when I was in Florida for Junior Olympics, and even then I got scared because of jellyfish. If I got stung then I couldnt compete. So we settled for the next best thing....Sea World. rofl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:34 pm

When I was about twelve I had gone down to the Seaside with my close family (cousins, aunts, uncles etc) and I was playing in the Sea with my younger brother and two younger cousins. So we were jumping the waves and we ended up gettign deeper and deeper and deeper in until we were just swimming over them. I decided I was thirsty so turned back to face the shore and swim back to my parents but for the life of me I couldn't see them. I called everyone I'd swum with over and we headed back to shore but we couldn't find our parents anywhere. In the space of five or so minutes we'd been swept almost a fifteen minute walk down the beach and we had to run back to our parents along the beach. I haven't gone in the Sea since, I hadn't even noticed we'd moved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Hikitty wrote:
When I was about twelve I had gone down to the Seaside with my close family (cousins, aunts, uncles etc) and I was playing in the Sea with my younger brother and two younger cousins. So we were jumping the waves and we ended up gettign deeper and deeper and deeper in until we were just swimming over them. I decided I was thirsty so turned back to face the shore and swim back to my parents but for the life of me I couldn't see them. I called everyone I'd swum with over and we headed back to shore but we couldn't find our parents anywhere. In the space of five or so minutes we'd been swept almost a fifteen minute walk down the beach and we had to run back to our parents along the beach. I haven't gone in the Sea since, I hadn't even noticed we'd moved.

Wow. Yeah, that definately couldnt have been a happy experience. I'd be freaked to death if I were you. At least you made it back though. And yeah, the waves have a tendency to do that, dont they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 pm

I hate the water, swimming pool, sea, lake, river I HATE it! I hate boats, I am terrified of going over water and I get badly sea sick too so my dad (being the lovely man he is) decided to make our family go on a ferry OVERNIGHT!!!!! to Holland! He did this twice! He knew I hated boats! I almost refused to go on.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:59 pm

YanYan wrote:
I hate the water, swimming pool, sea, lake, river I HATE it! I hate boats, I am terrified of going over water and I get badly sea sick too so my dad (being the lovely man he is) decided to make our family go on a ferry OVERNIGHT!!!!! to Holland! He did this twice! He knew I hated boats! I almost refused to go on.

AHHH!!! THAT'S SOOOO MEAN!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:01 pm

I know! That's what I said and he just told me to stop being such a wuss T_T which I am far from!

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:05 pm

YanYan wrote:
I know! That's what I said and he just told me to stop being such a wuss T_T which I am far from!

>.< Hey, who can blame you though? You had reason to be scared!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: EVENT UPDATE!!!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:53 pm

Update on the event!!!!

We will be having a couple raffle drawings for some nifty stuff to go along with all the other cool stuffs!! ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobaTea

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Sounds like a good outing! Its nice to see you working so hard to pull this event off. I hope you and everyone who attends have a good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/charmydoll/
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 pm

Will put pics and maybe vids on the website when it happens!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
siusiu

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Man, me and my gals would love to come. Sadly, we are in Canada. D: So it would be highly unlikely. But I hope you gals have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:13 pm

We plan on using some of our funds to help bring out of state members and guests out here to events. But who knows, maybe we'll come to you. ^.^ We want to also be a travelling ive-sa. ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!   

Back to top Go down

You are all invited to WishFul's Kickoff Event!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1