Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
siusiu

PostSubject: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 am

Hellooooooo gyaals~
It's Tama (P.S. Tama is my new name, nya) here reporting for the birth of the new gyarusa
GENERATION:Gyaru!
(short form: GEN:GEE)

The site isn't completely complete yet, but it will be soon
GEN:GEE

Check us out, nyah!

Tama, out~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:30 am

I like the short version, it's really original. I love your website layout it's really cute, hope everything goes well with your cir and also I love your video, your parapara is really good.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Methogonzo

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:36 am

hee i like it, it sounds like ghenki! cute website
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/users/yamber
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:10 am

your pics are the cutest! >Very Happy omg! i just love you~ >//////< your too pretty!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
siusiu

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:19 pm

{@ YanYan}
REALLY!? YOU THINK IT'S GOOD!?!? lol, me and Kyo were like "OMG WE'RE SO BADDD" We were nervous about posting it. And I was already nervous about the intro, so I was just like... ultra nervous! I don't even remember how I came up with that name, all I knew is that I liked it!

{@Methogonzo}
lol, we're still trying to decided on a way to pronounce the shortform. Like, you could say it like 'genji' or 'gen-g' or... I don't even know!

{@Kiri}
eep, thank you >///<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Cho-LLParaParaDancer wrote:
{@ YanYan}
REALLY!? YOU THINK IT'S GOOD!?!? lol, me and Kyo were like "OMG WE'RE SO BADDD" We were nervous about posting it. And I was already nervous about the intro, so I was just like... ultra nervous! I don't even remember how I came up with that name, all I knew is that I liked it!

You were the one on the right? (I am assuming so because you have black hair) I think that you were really good although Kyo needs to put a bit more energy in and don't be nervous about posting it, like people on gyaru_fucks could do better? Most of them aren't gyaru in any case........... anyway I wish your cir all the success in the world ^_^

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
siusiu

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:23 pm

YanYan wrote:
Cho-LLParaParaDancer wrote:
{@ YanYan}

You were the one on the right? (I am assuming so because you have black hair) I think that you were really good although Kyo needs to put a bit more energy in and don't be nervous about posting it, like people on gyaru_fucks could do better? Most of them aren't gyaru in any case........... anyway I wish your cir all the success in the world ^_^

Yah, I is on the right. :3 Yeah, well, we still need lots of practise... I haven't done any para para since like... May. Well, serious para para. Me and Ritchan always did para para in art class, but that doesn't really count. But we'll try and post more videos soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Me and Hikitty have done parapara in our absolutely tiny art room before, it was always a good place to dance and was out of the way. I haven't done parapara in a while, just been too busy.

Back to top Go down
siusiu

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah, we always made people move seats so we could share my iPod and para para in our seats... while we were supposed to be painting, ahaha.
And we always danced after school outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobaTea

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Good luck with the fresh start, Tama!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/charmydoll/
siusiu

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks Koko Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carmel

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Good luck with your Gal Cir~ I know I'm totally late with reasponding DX I'm sorry~

The name is really cute and all you guys look great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powpowbabess

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Uhhh, I'm so jealous! I wish my friends were into this stuff Sad

good luck, you guys and your site are amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mintopinku

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Sweet ♥ I would just love it if my friends were onto gyaru style... But they aren't...and i am sad... :kaowa:
Ughh.. We meet everyday and do everything that you could do in Gal-cir... but they aren't gyarus, and we don't have any special names or any group name... :kaomad:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
powpowbabess

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Omg same (:
:kaowa:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
siusiu

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:25 pm

So convince them to be gyaru! : D Even if they just become oneegyaru or gyaru-kei, it's not a huge difference from everyday fashions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chii~chii

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 pm

I would love to join! Because I'm in Canada to =) But it says "Page not found" D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:19 pm

chii~chii wrote:
I would love to join! Because I'm in Canada to =) But it says "Page not found" D:
If I'm not correct they broke up a few months back, and they were based in Ontario. The thing with gyarusa's is that they need to work on not being internet base and be able to meet up on a monthly scheduled, which makes people from different place hard to come to, but there's some that have members in Japan and some of here in the BC/Washington area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
siusiu

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Tiny-Chan wrote:
chii~chii wrote:
If I'm not correct they broke up a few months back, and they were based in Ontario. The thing with gyarusa's is that they need to work on not being internet base and be able to meet up on a monthly scheduled, which makes people from different place hard to come to, but there's some that have members in Japan and some of here in the BC/Washington area.

Well, we didn't really break up, we just took down the site. We all still hang out all the time, its just I never updated the website, so I closed it. And we don't really do events, so I didn't really see a point in keeping it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:46 pm

siusiu wrote:
Tiny-Chan wrote:
chii~chii wrote:

Well, we didn't really break up, we just took down the site. We all still hang out all the time, its just I never updated the website, so I closed it. And we don't really do events, so I didn't really see a point in keeping it up.
Yeah, but I think it would be cool to show pictures for people but that really doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:24 pm

page not found. ; o ;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
su-siu

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Tiny-Chan wrote:
siusiu wrote:
Tiny-Chan wrote:
chii~chii wrote:

Yeah, but I think it would be cool to show pictures for people but that really doesn't matter.

yeah, we have been thinking about re-creating a site, if we do we will make sure to update everyone!
btw, is that you Tiny in your dp, if so I love your hair/wig? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:21 pm

su-siu wrote:
Tiny-Chan wrote:
siusiu wrote:
Tiny-Chan wrote:
chii~chii wrote:

yeah, we have been thinking about re-creating a site, if we do we will make sure to update everyone!
btw, is that you Tiny in your dp, if so I love your hair/wig? XD
Sweet, On the other one I like Ritsu's song...I don't know why. Yeah that's me from today(me and my friend call it the pic manba princess) , and its my bright green wig that need to by styled again... Lol. But thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}   

Back to top Go down

GENERATION:Gyaru {GEN:GEE gyaru-sa}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1