Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

enjo kosai - burusera - hostess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tiny-chan

PostSubject: enjo kosai - burusera - hostess   Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:45 am

I've been creeping Gal Style on livejournal(I don't got one but I'll like looking here and there) now I saw a post about Enjo Kosai, Burusera and hostess/hosting. Now I wonder if you guys would think about doing that, there's no judging if you think about it.

http://community.livejournal.com/gal_style/8971.html

original post wrote:
While not entirely related to gyaru but conforming a vast part of it... how do you feel about enjo kosai, hostess, burusera, name it.
This practices may not work on some countries, like for example dignified hostess XD... because in my country being a hostess is the proper name for being prostitute, or at least all hostess agencies include sex in their work. BUt how about fetish market like burusera ( selling used knckers) I find it appealing as a way of making fast money but certainly i wouldn't like to think which old fart is fapping with my panties XD

Would you do it?
why?
why not?
Is it viable in you country?

Enjo Kosai = compensated dating
Burusera = selling used underwear/dirty items
Hostess =(this is one meaning) A bargirl is a woman or child who works as a hostess in a bar catering mostly to male clients, but also some female clients.

Some of the comment are interesting to read, and I can understand where they are coming from. When I think of burusera I see the gross guys doing something to my underwear but I also think this of a type of job where you take picture of yourself in lingerie let people watch you put on stockings and eat strawberries and I hear that you get a nice collection of things because people want to see you in this style of clothes. Now I would do something like that but then again I would do burlesque because I think of it as a beautiful art form. I wouldn't do compensated dating, unless it was like a guy friend I knew that need help getting a parent to back off and then he would treat me to dinner or something. But that's more or so a favor then compensated dating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: enjo kosai - burusera - hostess   Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:06 am

I have no qualms with any of them; I'd do them all if I was strapped for cash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chaudalyn

PostSubject: Re: enjo kosai - burusera - hostess   Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 pm

I agree with Hikitty.

A job is a job. I like the idea of Compensated Dating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chaudie.net
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: enjo kosai - burusera - hostess   Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:34 pm

If I didn't have a boyfriend/ fiance/ husband then I would be fine doing it, it's not exactly prostitution so I don't see what's wrong with it. Plus compensated dating is just like a pity date but you get paid for it.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
chaudalyn

PostSubject: Re: enjo kosai - burusera - hostess   Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:24 pm

YanYan wrote:
If I didn't have a boyfriend/ fiance/ husband then I would be fine doing it, it's not exactly prostitution so I don't see what's wrong with it. Plus compensated dating is just like a pity date but you get paid for it.
Exactly! I just don't like how its marketed out to the world though. But then again its always the people who are ignorant of the industry that always stamps 'prostitution' on anything that could involve sex and money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chaudie.net
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: enjo kosai - burusera - hostess   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 pm

I define prostitution as engaging in sexual acts (namely intercourse) for money, not as anything else. For the three practices that this topic is about I consider them as a part of the same market but in completely separate niches with completely different purposes and morals. Therefore to me they are not akin to prostitution and should not be considered as such. It annoys me too when people stamp the prostitution label onto any remotely erotic practice. Besides, I believe that (in the UK at least) these practices are legal and perfectly acceptable supplements to bring in money when needed. If you can detach yourself from what you are doing there are no problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: enjo kosai - burusera - hostess   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:49 pm

I like both, so yes please lols only joking. Well, I have somehow got a reputation for being a bit of huge slag, even though guys seem more intimidated by me than anything sweatdrop What you said is true, people will slap a slag tag on anything even if sex has nothing to do with it, like geishas (although the Japanese prostitutes do look similar to them), belly dancers, masseuses, lolita (although reading through lolita secrets makes me wonder), modelling and just being a school girl it seems. I see nothing wrong with getting paid money to do something that doesn't involve sex because there is no harm to it.

The laws around prostitution in England and Wales are far from straight-forward. The act of prostitution is not in itself illegal - but a string of laws criminalises activities around it. Under the Sexual Offences Act 2003, it is an offence to cause or incite prostitution or control it for personal gain.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check

Last edited by YanYan on Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding British Laws of prostitution to show my utter law geekiness)
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: enjo kosai - burusera - hostess   Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:56 pm

(YanYan you filthy whore Razz)

Essentially it's okay to prostitute yourself but if you were the owner of a brothel you'd be liable for arrest and charges because you are managing a prostituting business? Well anyway, prostitution is something I would never do but burusera seems like such a good way to earn cash. Haha tempting lols
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: enjo kosai - burusera - hostess   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:00 pm

Does Kenneth (my Cantonese stalker) count as burusera? I have used him and he is dirty, so would he count ? XD

Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: enjo kosai - burusera - hostess   Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Oh you. I certainly hope Kenneth does not count as that would mean you wore him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enjo kosai - burusera - hostess   

Back to top Go down

enjo kosai - burusera - hostess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Fashion :: Gyaru-
Jump to: