Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

How do you guys feel about American gyarus? :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
miyo3

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys feel about American gyarus? :D   Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:30 pm

A gyaru is a gyaru is a gyaru ♥

I envy Western gyarus because you all have such beautiful, big eyes; lush lashes, and high noses! Uwaa so perfect! Tears
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eimi.desu

PostSubject: Mmmm...   Wed May 25, 2011 9:52 pm

It really is about the contours and shape of your face that make the make-up... and more importantly, the skin! I don't want sound like a horrible person, but I get very frustrated when I see gals who try to cover their bad skin with more and more layers of makeup...
Foundation and concealer only does so much; good skin care habits last much longer than good makeup Sweat drop

But lately, I have noticed the personality of many Western Gyaru have turned ugly... I don't think it should be a contest about who "gyaru's" better, I think every generation should help the next generation to find their style. We all will "graduate" one day so it seems silly that many others can be so vicious.

I'm very happy to have found this forum because everyone seems so nice.

ギャルサー are for support, not judgement. Wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com
SullenMay

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys feel about American gyarus? :D   Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:36 pm

Don't know if I'm qualified for this topic.

Logically thinking..

'Gyaru' style(s) is a trend that originated in japan. Although some of attributes of the gyaru style (current) is more natural, you could say. It's something you would see in every-day make aorund the world, only Gyaru is more exerated.

And like all trends they travel around the world. Some continets pick it up, some pick ip up over time, and on other continets it just doesn't pick up.

Regardless of why Japanese gyaru do it, it's considerd a trend now a days, logically speaking.\\Sorry if I offend anyone.\ I know to many gyaru it is considered a life style--which it is. So were a lot of other trends--all trends have a life style attatched to them.

My point is.. anyone can be gyaru. But if they want the title of GYARU they have to follow the original treands to a point. Make it your own, yeah. But don't stray too far or most may not consider it 'Gyaru'.

---

That's all I have to say about that! Angry
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sullenmay.blogspot.com/
Little-Darling

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys feel about American gyarus? :D   Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:10 pm

To each their own, I say!!!

Every girl is beautiful (=∀`)/ And sometimes we just want to be like a princess!
Yes, it's a 'style' typically done in Japan, but don't other countries try to mimic the USA sun-kissed California or Western style, too?
It is what it is, and as long as you are happy, you take care of your body and feel beautiful, then you are a perfect GAL!

Winky lashes and dolly eyes never hurt anybody either~ (∪з∪)Muah!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tiny-little-darling.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you guys feel about American gyarus? :D   

Back to top Go down

How do you guys feel about American gyarus? :D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2