Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Asian boyfriend?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tirin

PostSubject: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 am

I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed before, but here we go: It seems like almost all western gyarus have Asian boyfriends, don't you think?? Even I used to date a half Japanese guy! I'm not sure, but maybe I started to like him just because he was half Japanese...?

What about you guys, do you have an Asian boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beautybytirin.blogspot.com/
Ren❤

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:02 am

I have one...
But you would be surprised at how many asian guys think that
white or even other foreign girls are out of their league.
My bf's friends and fmaily think he's "lucky" because he's dating a "white girl"....

But in the end our relationship is not based on race.
I've been dating him longer than I've been into gyaru
if that even means anything >.<;;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:10 am

Never had an Asian boyfriend or any actual boyfriend for that matter. I think that to like someone because they come from a certain race is wrong, rather than liking them for everything they are. Yes, I find Asian men highly attractive but they're still people who are really just like other guys. At the end of the day I like guys for who they are and not their backgrounds, just like I do with my friends. I like a guy currently because of who he is and how he treats me not from where he comes from or his background (because on that I should hate him English vs Welsh XD) but he could be whatever race and it wouldn't bother me. I mean it's a hu~ge generalisation you've made there, I know plenty of western gyaru with non-Asian boyfriends. I mean if a you liked a guy and wanted to date him, then you found out he only dated Asian women that would be a bit gutting. I have plenty of Asian men interested in me but I don't like them in that way.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Tirin

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:15 am

I didn't mean it like that! Just that I've read many blogs by western gyarus and they all have Asian boyfriends! Of course you don't fall in love with someone because of his nationality, that would be very strange! But I, for example, find Asian boys a lot more attractive than Swedish boys!! That was just my point; that a lot of gyarus might find Asian guys more attractive than others (because of their interest in Japan, perhaps)? Not saying everyone is like that, just a lot of people I know of. I didn't mean to be rude or anything, sorry ._.
Back to top Go down
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:13 pm

i agree 100% with EVERYTHING yanyan said.
i personally like the asian look more, but
i would never date anyone based on race, or
looks for that matter. (though its hard to date
someone if you don't like how they look)
regardless, i think you hit it! also i congratulate
you and have all the more respect for you
because i know now that you have never dated
anyone. power to you! right on! thats the way
to be an independent beautiful lady~ =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren❤

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:55 pm

I just wanted to add a thought based on personal experience....
What is just as bad as dating based on race are those people who see interacial relationships and
have negative remarks about them.
I have been in situations where people ask me "What are you doing with HIM" Just because my boyfriend is of
a different race than I am. Obviously they wouldn't be able to SEE what we feel for each other,
but that doesn't mean that just because we are of different ethnicities that we can't genuinly care for each other
or even be together.
To me, that is just something you can't decide for people...
I feel that at times people view interacial relationships just as bad as gay relationships are sometimes viewed,
and this is often overlooked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Ren❤

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:08 pm

By the way what I just wrote wasn't an attack o__o
Kinda sounded like one... but it was just a rant on something
that this topic brought to mind >__<
Back to top Go down
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:55 pm

@ Kiri: Thank you, I certainly don't depend on people, I am a very independent person. I suppose it's because I can hold my own against guys. I'd dislike to ever be one of those people that constantly needs a boyfriend.

@ Ren-Hime: Don't worry lols Yeah, people who thinks that interracial relationships are wrong or weird are wrong and weird themselves. I mean why should people really be bothered by other people's race's, at the end of the day we all eat, sleep and shit. I agree with you, very much on your points, especially about homosexual relationships, I mean they can't actually help their attraction as it's to do with the hormones and what happens when you're inside the womb, it's not a sin it's completely natural. Who you love isn't a choice because it's what you as a person (and an animal) find attractive in a mate to put it bluntly. Anyway, totally agreed.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
Ren❤

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:32 pm

Glad to hear you agree, because I've gotten so much crap about my situation from complete strangers.
(Some comments were so rude I shudder at the thought!!!)
We are in the 21st century, for goodness sake, you would think we've learned a thing or two about accepting others!
Just goes to show how the world is soooo far behind -_-;;

Well.
We're not all so bad : )
Back to top Go down
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:27 pm

OMG! i TOTALLY hear you yanyan~
i hate those girls that say "i'm so
lonely" after a two day period of
no boyfriend. i MUCH prefer to be
single. (though i am dating now its
not just so i can have a boyfriend,
we have been dating for 8 months)
it dives me nuts to be completely
on someone else's' shoulders, even
with my friends! just a peeve of mine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren❤

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:10 am

Quote :
hate those girls that say "i'm so
lonely" after a two day period of
no boyfriend.

I know a few...
or the girls who think they're "in love"
and are going to get married
after one week or something.
XD
Back to top Go down
Kuutis

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:07 am

This will be a little offtopic but...

In Finland, there's so many girls who are obsessed to having a boyfriend. What a heck, there's 14 year old girls who think that their life is ruined just because they doesnt have a boyfriend yet -_____- ...ridiculous...

And there's also a stupid trend to go engagement as soon as possible, without any purpose to get married. Teenengagement, in otherwords.
I just can't understand. Mean newdays, it's very ordinary that 13-year old Mielikki and her boyfriend, 14-year old Kyösti date couple of months and then they got engagement. And when you ask them when their weddings are, they say "We haven't think about it at all, why we should?"

=______=

Geez...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
su-siu

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:37 pm

There is this girl I know, and she always has to have a boyfriend. Half the time she doesn't even like the boy but goes out with him just so she can suck his face.

Well people started making fun of her and the like so now she "broke up" with a boy, but still continues to make-out with him, hold his hand, go on dates. But if you ask them if they are going out she just says, "No, were friends.". I know that it is possible for them to do the following w/o being boyfriend and girlfriend, but her situation is different then others because she "broke up" with him because she didn't want people to say she has to have a boyfriend.

On the topic, of asian boyfriends...

I realize that race/looks/etc. don't matter in a relationship, but as much as you have to like their personality, to have a smooth relationship-as shallow as some think it is- you usually want to be attracted to the boy/girl. So there are people attracted to asians and other races.

Personally, I don't find the majority of asian boys attractive, but I would give them a chance to get to know them (in the situation of dating) before deciding if I like them or not (again, I say "like" in the situation of dating).

I know saying that I'm not attracted to someone just because their asian is shallow (even more-so is that there's the fact that I myself am asian), but I can't help it much. I mean, I like what I like.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone by posting this, in all means, I don't/didn't mean too and I'm not trying to say that I would never go out with an asian boy and/or never find one attractive. Just saying my opinion on the topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tirin

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:03 am

I agree; no one should have a boyfriend just because they don't want to be alone, and certainly not just because of the way he looks. Of course, that was not what I was saying to start with, so I hope no one misunderstood ._. I myself have felt like I want a boyfriend at times (I guess just like everyone else that's single), but just because of that, I'm not going around dating just anyone. I respect all independant girls/women! And I am one myself, hehehe Very Happy But I'm also happy for everyone that has already found their special one! ★
Back to top Go down
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 pm

My boyfriend is no where near Japanese, or any sort of asian,
but I've always found asian boys super-cute. (:

But I love my baby anyways, haa haa. lols

Embarassed <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emiko

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Just to put in my two cents:
I don't see anything wrong with being attracted to one race more than another, but when it's the deciding factor for who you go out with, then I have a problem. It's all about personality for me, but good looks are always a plus. Very Happy I do like some Asians myself, but the stars that a lot of other girls seem to like don't realize that they usually aren't as attractive without all the makeup. (Some are still cute though) To be strait, looks, race, status, etc, shouldn't be why you go out with someone. If you truly like their personality, behaivor, who they really are, then you're good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/hanagem/index.html
Miss_Juicy

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:49 pm

I have always wanted to date an asian guy, I love men with dark features... Dark hair, eyes, omg I love asian eyes... almond eyes <3
But I live in the middle of northern maine.... hahaha... so I've only met three asian/american people in my life. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:50 pm

i like dark feature as well~ on girls or guys~<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixieromamba91

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:45 pm

I've actually never had an asian boyfriend, as much as I wanted one, but I do have a raver/cybergoth boyfriend and we're IN LOVE I love you A few of my friends have had them and they don't seem all that great to me, I mean I'm not saying they're not cute or anything, it's just they don't appeal to me anymore. That's all thanks to one guy who acted so much like a freakin douche that he though he was god's gift to women, >_< Ahhh he made me so angry!!! Long story short, most asian guys aren't appealing to me personally. >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000004810839
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:16 pm

pixieromamba91 wrote:
That's all thanks to one guy who acted so much like a freakin douche that he though he was god's gift to women, >_< Ahhh he made me so angry!!!

I thought that was just your average guy lols All the guys at my high school thought they were God's gift to women, I however took perverse pleasure in deflating those egos lols

Back to top Go down
Chiyo

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Yepyep, I gotta Japanese boyfriend!
It was really cute how we met..I was learning French and he was learning English at the same place in Vermont. ;p
He's in New Zealand now...and he'll come visit me in March. ^^
He's not the cutest guy I've ever met (he's about a 6/10) but his kindness and sense of humor make him adorable!

Last edited by Chiyo on Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : got to add something in about his personality! ;p)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cursedbyjohnny.blogspot.com/
cutee and hime~ call me m

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:24 am

I don't have an asian boyfriend, at the moment ;p
i used to have a japanese bf, and then a half jap bf.
i love asian guys. which is sort of annoying because in this small town in which i live there is 1 asian boy, and he is in grade 2 of elementary school.
haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BomberGal

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 pm

heh, My husband is Korean-American. Smile
Our 3 year anniversary is coming up in April. <3

I've dated a variety of guys. It was always reliant on my attraction to the individual (or level of boredom)... Never had limitations on ethnic background.

(an interesting aside: Back when hubby and I were just really good friends. Hubby said he'd never date an asian girl. He said that all asian girls remind him of his mother and it creeps him out. lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"Dea" "Dia"

PostSubject: wow   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:59 pm

My boyfriend is indian, however he considers himself asian or south asian, at frist i did'nt understand why he called himself asian, becuase whenever i would hear the term asain i would automactically think of pepole from japan and china etc... "eastern asain" but not "india" but anyway my boyfriend said that although he is indian he is asian aswell because india is in asia and where he is from everyone calls themsleves "south asians". It makes sense to me now why he call himself south asian, but i don't think most pepole espically in america would think that pepole who live in india are asian too... idk.... anyway u learn something new everday... i love my boyfriend and honestly race or the way a person look should not matter in a realtionship or anywhere ... thats why racisim is so riducolous.

when i frist meet my boyfriend i could'nt understand a word he said but now his better with his english "thanks to me"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace/theonewhoblossums.com  and facebook : rodia pigfo
きり~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:25 pm

i am only gal without supper cute asia Bf ;O;
...my BF is cute....in his own way xD i likes him! so there >:O...
but it woulod be nice if he was asian >Very Happy lmbo!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asian boyfriend?   

Back to top Go down

Asian boyfriend?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1