Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

HAIR QUESTION!!! (Pics uploaded again xD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: HAIR QUESTION!!! (Pics uploaded again xD)   Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:14 pm

Oh wow. O_o I forgot these pictures existed. xxDDD (Back when I was into VK and lolita...xDDDD) (OMGGGGGGGGG THE PALENESS!!!!!!:affraid: Sad thing is, the only make I am wearing, is a bit of eyeshadow, lip shadow, and eyeliner... )

But anyway. I have a question... This is the length of what my hair was before it broke off. (everything in my hair that you see is purple, broke off.Sad)

My hair is starting to regain this length. Is this an acceptable length for most manba hair styles? I was wondering because, if this would be alright, then I probably wouldnt mind doing more with my hair. But I want another opinion than simply my own.

(*still not believing not wearing hardly any make...* V.V)

(I dont know how well you can see it in this pic.. >.> Its really blurry... >.>)

Last edited by MimiruParaChan on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image updating)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: HAIR QUESTION!!! (Pics uploaded again xD)   Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:40 pm

(your pictures are not showing up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
yukarinn0207
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HAIR QUESTION!!! (Pics uploaded again xD)   Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:10 pm

I can't see the pictures. D=

http://mixi.jp/show_profile.pl?id=16616292&from=navi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forever-gyaru.forumotion.com
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: HAIR QUESTION!!! (Pics uploaded again xD)   Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:40 am

sweatdrop

:kaowa: :kaowa: :kaowa: :kaowa: :kaowa: :kaowa:

drats...

Alright.. Once I get home from school I will redo it. I dont understand why they wont show up..Oh well. I will just get them from my old, long forgotten myspace page. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobaTea

PostSubject: Re: HAIR QUESTION!!! (Pics uploaded again xD)   Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:35 pm

If you really want..you should save up to buy a wig. Its a good investment if you are going to be doing manba and its a great way to keep your natural hair healthy while pulling off soem crazy colors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/charmydoll/
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: HAIR QUESTION!!! (Pics uploaded again xD)   Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:52 pm

I know. But Ive looked around, and I cant find one I like. V.V Besides, I dont trust wigs when it comes down to events. I dont mind gatherings and meetings and normal outings, but... For events, I just want to use my normal hair. I may take neon colored extensions and braid them into my hair for the next event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: HAIR QUESTION!!! (Pics uploaded again xD)   Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:13 pm

I would buy a wig(which I am) because I always know that with this wig I'll always be able to style it into a manba hair style. Have you thought about getting hair pieces that you can make into crazy hairstyles and that you can have on you for when you go to cons? I think wig are the best bet for crazy colors. Coswox(not sure) has an sort of colors. Because your hair is dark I think it would be better to do banba styled make up or light your hair to a light brown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: HAIR QUESTION!!! (Pics uploaded again xD)   Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:34 pm

I plan on lightening my hair to a brown-red color eventually. But I have to wait for this bloody black to grow out first. My hair is fried, and so I cant bleach it at the moment. >.< I trust my mom, who is professional hair stylist.

And again, I DO have a gyaru styled wig, but not for manba or banba. I want to take pics sometime and show. V.V But Ive been feeling really too down to do anything.

I know some good places for wigs, and I really trust my trading company, where I get the majority of my gyaru accessories and cosplay wigs. (I cosplay...I love to sew... V.V *shame*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAIR QUESTION!!! (Pics uploaded again xD)   

Back to top Go down

HAIR QUESTION!!! (Pics uploaded again xD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1