Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

10% Tax on Tanning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: 10% Tax on Tanning   Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:37 pm

O_O Dude. I heard about this, but Im severely hoping its not true. Rumors before was that it was going to be a 5% tax on plastic surgery, then they changed it to a 10% tax increase on tanning. NO WAY. O_O Its unfair! But those jerks are probably making loads, and want loads more. *rants* JUST when I start tanning again! *RAR*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 10% Tax on Tanning   Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:24 am

You think your country has tax problems you should live in the UK, there's a tax on everything I mean 80% of our petrol (gas) prices are tax, we even have tax on inheritance sometimes. Most taxes are utterly pointless, most people wouldn't mind being taxed so much if the money went where it was actually needed, but recently in the UK there was a huge scandal where MPs (members of parliament dunno the US equivalent) were using tax payers money for furnishing their own houses, buying their children houses, buying food, pet food, cleaning a moat in one case. We most likely have a tax on tanning in the UK probably VAT if anything which was 15% because of the recession but it being put back up to 17.5%.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/

10% Tax on Tanning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1