Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Gyaru at an Anime Con?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru at an Anime Con?   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 am

Yes, you'd have thought that it would be better to just say what you have to say but mostly this backfires and an argument ensues. Some of the Gyaru_fucks lot have said that before they have confronted a person directly and offered help but they've just been turned away in a less than polite fashion even if they approached them in a civil manner (I've read all the posts before and this was something that had been said). Sadly, if you disagree with someone and offer an opinion that differs from their own people will get argumentative and not always be civil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru at an Anime Con?   Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:36 pm

LoveYukaPara wrote:
YanYan wrote:
Hikitty wrote:
Besides, the gyaru_fucks lot may not be the prettiest people in the world but they know what they're talking about when it comes to Gal style.

I disagree with that as most of the worthwhile gals aren't on there, people would take it better if they weren't all hypocrites maybe. But I agree that it isn't stealing nor has it anything to do with being pretty. Gyaru-fucks will be shut down eventually just like the fucks/fail communities from other styles, mainly because they're actually just pointless and petty. They're the type of people that give the western gyaru 'community' a bad name.

I think it's dumb that they think the people they post on there are giving western gyaru a bad name.
All they're doing is showing that they are catty girls AND making a place where you can see how bad "western gals" fail.

Actually, its more the people who post who are giving western gyaru a bad name. Not so much the people they post. It shows how petty, catty, and ignorant that western gyaru CAN be, and be public about it. You dont go around finding 'gyaru_fucks jp' now do you? Maname-senpai saw gyaru_fucks before, and was just appalled at it. Goes to show that even japanese gyaru have morals and dont post such like that. They would rather say it to each others face. xD gyaru_fucks shows the worst of western gyaru or those who claim to be, and sadly it makes other gyaru communities think that thats all we are. Its not, but gyaru_fucks makes it hard for others to see the good western gyaru out there, like all of us here on forever gyaru.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sasori

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru at an Anime Con?   Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:54 am

Hikitty wrote:
Yes, you'd have thought that it would be better to just say what you have to say but mostly this backfires and an argument ensues. Some of the Gyaru_fucks lot have said that before they have confronted a person directly and offered help but they've just been turned away in a less than polite fashion even if they approached them in a civil manner (I've read all the posts before and this was something that had been said). Sadly, if you disagree with someone and offer an opinion that differs from their own people will get argumentative and not always be civil.
mh i agree with that ~
ur so smart haha ⭐
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru at an Anime Con?   

Back to top Go down

Gyaru at an Anime Con?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Casual :: General Discussion-
Jump to: