Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Tribute to Banbas ....Love them

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
"Dea" "Dia"

PostSubject: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:46 pm

This is a tribute to all the pretty gals with pretty dark black skin/tans and ligth hair ..and cute make ;p

banbas and manbas

aina on the left "i believe" <

He really doesnt belong but he is sexi so i put him on here lol kawaii

and manbas are lovely too so i put them on here

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace/theonewhoblossums.com  and facebook : rodia pigfo
sasori

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:17 am

i only like the last picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:25 am

"Dea" "Dia" wrote:

I like dis one Smile I so want to do my hair like this one day haha But as for the others, I was never a fan of manba or banba, I think it can be too much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yukarinn0207
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:59 am

naww
I LOVE banba and manba<3
I DO NOT want it to die out

and I really wish I could achieve that dark brown color with tanning lotion.
So I won't be orange. D; xx

http://mixi.jp/show_profile.pl?id=16616292&from=navi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forever-gyaru.forumotion.com
sasori

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:44 am

Hikitty wrote:
"Dea" "Dia" wrote:

I like dis one Smile I so want to do my hair like this one day haha But as for the others, I was never a fan of manba or banba, I think it can be too much.
finally someone thinks the same as me D: haha ⭐
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"Dea" "Dia"

PostSubject: hello   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:25 am

well personally the style is not a bit much for me becuase my skin is naturally really dark so its easy for me personally to acquire that look nd also i love banba and manba style ....the style is unique and its not for everyone but i belive all these gals pull the look off well...

If one doesnt like this style why even reply ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace/theonewhoblossums.com  and facebook : rodia pigfo
"Dea" "Dia"

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:28 am

sasori wrote:
Hikitty wrote:
"Dea" "Dia" wrote:

finally someone thinks the same as me D: haha ⭐

If you really not a fan of the style then why reply ...but either way Banba and manba style is one of the coolest gyaru looks and will always be
Back to top Go down
"Dea" "Dia"

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:29 am

LoveYukaPara wrote:
naww
I LOVE banba and manba<3
I DO NOT want it to die out

and I really wish I could achieve that dark brown color with tanning lotion.
So I won't be orange. D; xx

Agreed :] and don't worry the style is still very prevalent
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:42 am

"Dea" "Dia" wrote:
If one doesnt like this style why even reply ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Because it's a public forum and I have an opinion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"Dea" "Dia"

PostSubject: Okay   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 am

I think its stupid and rude to say you dont like sumthin as a reply to a tribute of sumthin ...however you are rigth you are entitled to your opinion however ppl always in life are going to question your opionion if it is unessary ...in other words your opinion seemed more like a rude unessary statement.... "or maybe i,m just to passionate about wut i like" either way you are entitiled to your opinion just kno ppl will question you for whatever they want to question you on :]
Back to top Go down
"Dea" "Dia"

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:53 am

Hikitty wrote:
"Dea" "Dia" wrote:
Because it's a public forum and I have an opinion?

I think its stupid and rude to say you dont like sumthin as a reply to a tribute of sumthin ...however you are rigth you are entitled to your opinion however ppl always in life are going to question your opionion if it is unessary ...in other words your opinion seemed more like a rude unessary statement.... "or maybe i,m just to passionate about wut i like" either way you are entitiled to your opinion just kno ppl will question you for whatever they want to question you on :]
Back to top Go down
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:09 am

I'm fully aware people will question my opinion, I am alive and living in human society, you know. I didn't think my comment was rude, I thought it was a perfectly acceptable in fact. It was just another way of saying 'Banba isn't my cup of tea' which I wouldn't find offensive in your situation. I'm not insulting you, I'm not attacking the style. Just because this is a tribute doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion. If you didn't want people to be honest then you should have said so in the post. Still like the hair tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"Dea" "Dia"

PostSubject: ok   Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Fair trail dude ..fair trail, ';] I am sorry i can get a bit sensitive about things i really like, so i,m sorry
Back to top Go down
MimiruParaChan

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:32 pm

"Dea" "Dia" wrote:

Just because she doesnt like it, doesnt mean she was bashing you for it. HiKitty is a great gyaru, and respects gyaru who love what they are passionate about. She is right about this being a public forum, and she has the right to state her own opinion. I think you may be getting to defensive about something so small. She did comment on a pic she liked tho. ^.^ She wasnt bashing you or the style, merely stating she wasnt a fan of the style. She wasnt trying to be rude, not at all.

Personally, I love manba and banba. ^.^ Though some of the pics are other styles, like the b-gyaru one. I love Angeleek. xD They have some really notorious manba and banba. xD *I <3 Kyon* T_T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Banbas ....Love them   

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Banbas ....Love them
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1