Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Japanese kind of rest/bar/tea thing ownedby Western people?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sasori

PostSubject: Japanese kind of rest/bar/tea thing ownedby Western people?   Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:06 am

Is that weird? lol. because me and my friend want to do that :star:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren❤

PostSubject: Re: Japanese kind of rest/bar/tea thing ownedby Western people?   Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Well it wouldn't be WEIRD, per se, but you would want to be well informed on the
customs and traditions, or how things are run.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Japanese kind of rest/bar/tea thing ownedby Western people?   Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:50 am

I saw bar and tea and my English mind went haywire and practically spilled over with excitement. Tea is owned by the English Cool and our drunkenness.......... well, I blame the Irish immigrants (essentially blaming myself lols) who mixed with us.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Japanese kind of rest/bar/tea thing ownedby Western people?   Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:09 pm

I think so, if they had good tasting tea. :3
and like, they knew what they were doing. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Japanese kind of rest/bar/tea thing ownedby Western people?   Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Well this is how I'd see it;

Say I'm standing on a street, and in front of me are two restuarants, both catering towards those wishing to consume and experience Japanese food. One of those restaurants is run by someone of Japanese upbringing, the other is run by someone who is not even remotely linked to Japan and it's food and culture. I would choose the restaurant owned by the Japanese manager because I'd naturally assume that they knew how to prepare the food and drink better. That their restaurant would have more of an oriental feel to it. It may not be very politically correct, but it's how I'd truly feel.

So as for doing this as a job, I dunno. I probably would go somewhere else, if only because of how it appeared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Japanese kind of rest/bar/tea thing ownedby Western people?   Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 am

Hikitty wrote:

Say I'm standing on a street, and in front of me are two restuarants, both catering towards those wishing to consume and experience Japanese food. One of those restaurants is run by someone of Japanese upbringing, the other is run by someone who is not even remotely linked to Japan and it's food and culture. I would choose the restaurant owned by the Japanese manager because I'd naturally assume that they knew how to prepare the food and drink better. That their restaurant would have more of an oriental feel to it. It may not be very politically correct, but it's how I'd truly feel.

So as for doing this as a job, I dunno. I probably would go somewhere else, if only because of how it appeared.

Sadly, I agree to this. Though, I would go to the Western-owned shop,
I would go to the Japanese-owned one first. ; o ;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sasori

PostSubject: Re: Japanese kind of rest/bar/tea thing ownedby Western people?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:31 am

Hikitty wrote:

that's so true, i would do the same. sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese kind of rest/bar/tea thing ownedby Western people?   

Back to top Go down

Japanese kind of rest/bar/tea thing ownedby Western people?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1