Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Future Goals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
siusiu

PostSubject: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:04 am

Anybody got any? Like, career plans, etc. I'm just sitting in my Careers class right now, and I'm really bored. So, I'm just wondering, what lies in your career path/future?

I want to be a fashion designer. But if that doesn't go through, I might be a makeup artist or a tattoo designer. Maybe a pastry chef. I don't know, I have a broad spectrum of interest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:04 am

I've just left college (UK college that is) because my parents tried forcing me in to becoming a barrister which I have never wanted to be (despite being a geek in law :study: ) so I am returning in September after a bit of time out of education to study Dance, Theatre, English Language and Politics. I primarily want to become a dance teacher or choreographer, if that fails then I can always teach or go back in to law. I know that my singing teacher thinks that I should apply to the Royal Academy of Music when I'm 20 to study opera but I don't really have the theory side of music down. If that all fails then I have much to fall back on.

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
yukarinn0207
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:36 am

yeah prolly something in fashion or makeup. Smile)
Or music.
Singing is<333

http://mixi.jp/show_profile.pl?id=16616292&from=navi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forever-gyaru.forumotion.com
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:57 pm

I have many different goals and some I still think about doing if I need to get extra cash or something to fall back on.
For the longest time I wanted to be a tattoo artist, that when I feel in love with body mods, also means as a tattoo artist you need to have those tattoos, ones that are visible and such. Which doesn't bug me but if you need to switch jobs it won't go over the well.

In the last few years I thought about becoming a make-up artist, because my friend got me into make up and I got really good at applying my own make-up, my cousins thought someone else had applied my makeup when they saw it because my lines were nice and my blending was really good(it was gold and red make up).

I also thought about going into digital media because I'm really good about creating idea's and making them.

Then I thought about going in to study my arts and to learn to get better at them so that if I did branch off to any of these things I would be really good at it.

My goal is to get enough money to get to japan before I'm to old to do so or have kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
su-siu

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 pm

I want to go to Brown Smile
and become an environmentalist

or move to L.A. and make movies Cool
or both, I'll make movies about the environment

if that doesn't work...I'll come back here and become an engineer, or I'll teach like
primary ballet LOL

Last edited by su-siu on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can't decide what I want to be when I'm older LOL)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
siusiu

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:26 pm

@ Tiny: Yeah, that's why I want to just design tattoos. I don't have to put them on people, or have them on myself. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carmel

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:39 pm

I have many aspirations? I'm young though so I still have time

Part of me always wanted to be a nailist, I do adore nails and talking to people, and I know how to put on a set of acrylics like its nobody's business lol
Or I'd love to be a stylist, yes I know they don't make that much money but I love coordinating outfits and working with new trends. My mom used to be a fashion designer and she still has a few connections so I know I could find somebody to take me as an apprentice if I ever chose to go down that path >.>
I love dancing and...rapping. I'm not that good of a singer but I can rap quite well, and I enjoy writing raps and song lyrics. I would like to be a preformer, though I don't know if I ever could. but it's always a dream~ i would really prefer to be a dancer or rapper than a singer
Pastry chef or a bakery owner is something I always secretly wanted to do. I just don't know how well my body would fair being surrounded by sweets all day xD;;; self-control!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren❤

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:58 pm

I'm a HUGE nerd XD So... I want to go into medicine.
(1) I'd love to be either a dermatologist, or perhaps a (2) chemist, so that I may make
new products and creams for skincare/anti-aging/makeup...
I'm not pro at actually APPLYING those things, but hey, if I can be behind the process of
MAKING them, then why not?

Another aspiration may sounds very weird but... (3) Economist XD;;
I take an macroeconomics course, and I find it really fun, and for some reason
I'm quite at ease with economics...

Or.. A (4) historian at a big museum ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Mizukodomo14

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:48 pm

>w< I'm going into animation (I hope) with a focus on 2D.
yes, and I still wanna stay fashionable too imagine that?
people don't peg me as a nerd when they first see me, but boy, get me on a topic that I'm really good at (say, Lord of the Rings) It's a rant... ^^;
And with said animation want, I would like to get into CalArts, or CCA, or Rocky Mountain Collage of art and Design
oi, Junior year, what a pain...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Teitei2.devianART.com
Pinkmirrormylife

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:53 pm

most the people in my family are in Fashion, art, design, music and etc. (all that artistic stuff) My mom even worked for seventeen but I think I wanna be an international lawyer instead. I don't really like art... sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:44 pm

siusiu wrote:
@ Tiny: Yeah, that's why I want to just design tattoos. I don't have to put them on people, or have them on myself. lol
Except I'm in love with tattoo's, I can't wait till I turn 19. I have my first tattoo picked out an everything.
Key and locket Its funny how much my style has changed since then. Then I want to get cherry blossom tattoo's all over my body. Like this drawing

At the moment I'm happy where I am with my talent(sorta) it helps me make a little bit of cash selling painted goods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
SimplyRei

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Quote :
I want to be a fashion designer. But if that doesn't go through, I might be a makeup artist or a tattoo designer. Maybe a pastry chef. I don't know, I have a broad spectrum of interest.

I also want to be a fashion designer...and I too have many other interests! Everyone says I should be a hair/nail person....or do tattoos. (mm....pastry chef...I've been wanting to take a cake makeing class!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:37 pm

awh, yanyann&siusiu. :3
those are great goals~

atm, I just want to get accepted into Ringling College. ; o ;

Soooooo badd. ; ^ ;

then I will determine weather I wish to be a
free-lance artist, or something more paycheck-at-the-end-of-the-month. :/

idk. *o*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimplyRei

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:48 pm

I sometimes take commisions for art, but I don't want to do that professionally. Right now....I kinda just want to get a job at kiki's secret. kawaii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zor

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 pm

There is so many things I want to do in life.
But my favorite would probably be working for some type of fashion magazine.
Another goal is to rename this mall in my city back to it's old name since it was renamed to this horrible new name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:03 am

My biggest aspiration is to fully understand how my language works and to be able to speak it fully and eloquently. I would really like that. Language is the most important creation of all time, imo. I love how it works, sounds and how other languages all link together when you look for patterns. When I understand my language's inner workings, I want to understand another language fully and so on and so forth. Language is my passion xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Hikitty wrote:
My biggest aspiration is to fully understand how my language works and to be able to speak it fully and eloquently. I would really like that. Language is the most important creation of all time, imo. I love how it works, sounds and how other languages all link together when you look for patterns. When I understand my language's inner workings, I want to understand another language fully and so on and so forth. Language is my passion xD
Same. I hate when people use really bad grammar or anything like that; simple because I love the language and it's proper way. :3

This might be random, but I enjoy the word "eloquently." :'D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:30 pm

xxkurakura wrote:
Probably because you associate it's meaning with status and an overall pleasantness. It's like how beautiful sounds beautiful and ugly sounds ugly, because those are the meanings you associate with the words. My favourite word at the moment is 'Hellion' xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:30 pm

Hikitty wrote:
xxkurakura wrote:
Probably because you associate it's meaning with status and an overall pleasantness. It's like how beautiful sounds beautiful and ugly sounds ugly, because those are the meanings you associate with the words. My favourite word at the moment is 'Hellion' xD

That's it precisely. :3
And that's a good point made with beautiful and ugly. >D

Hellionn~ :')
what's it mean?
I have a vision of what it could mean, but IDK. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:48 am

It means a mischievous, troublesome or unruly person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:57 am

aha! I thought it was a troublesome place. :'D
but now that you told me the definition, I can see
it, 100%!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SimplyRei

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 am

I think my future goals should just be to have more hobbies! I want to be able to do anything and everything!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Goals   

Back to top Go down

Future Goals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1