Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Mixing styles.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chi

PostSubject: Mixing styles.   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey guys I wanted to ask you somthing! I still love the hime fashion, but I also love my scene fashion, do you think it would look cute, or cool to mix those two together? Do you think it's a good idea?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giuliam

PostSubject: Re: Mixing styles.   Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:03 pm

It's up to you, though honestly, I have a feeling you'd probably end up looking more scene than hime gyaru.

Hime is a pretty tame style for the most part. Combine it with any sort of recognizable scene elements like super-teased straight hair, very thick black eye makeup, and piercings and/or tatoos and the scene elements will be all the more obvious. Don't get me wrong, I've seen scene girls wear tiaras and pink clothing, but they still look scene to me, mostly because of their hair and makeup...and scene girls need their hair and makeup, lol.

That's my opinion, at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BobaTea

PostSubject: Re: Mixing styles.   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:17 am

I agree with Giuliam
I mean far be it from me to tell you that you cant mix the two styles, just be extremly careful when you do it.

VK and gal have been mixed before, you just have to know how to give up the right elements of each style in order to achieve that perfect mixed gal look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/charmydoll/
Mariyama

PostSubject: Re: Mixing styles.   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 am

what if you just go for huge long teased hair, a huge bow , cute skirt and a cute vest or something u___u
OH AND PLEASE NO SNEAKERS, THAT WOULD RUIN THE HIME THING. go for some flats then .

You could add a pearl necklace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mixing styles.   

Back to top Go down

Mixing styles.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1