Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru
 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Valentine's Day Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
YanYan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 710
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Yorkshire, England

PostSubject: Valentine's Day Thread   Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:05 pm

I know that we're having a Chinese Valentine's Day Gal Post theme but I thought we should have a separate thread to see what everyone has planned. So what are all you guys doing? Anti-valentine's bash? Nice night on the sofa? Candle-lit dinner? Or just guy hunting? Also what did you receive and what did you give? Cool

Well, I am going to an Anti-Valentine's Day party even though I am in a relationship lols it's a basic excuse for a party what can I say? Then on Valentine's Day Bobbie (best mate) and I are going to cook lasagne and hot chocolate fudge cake for our boyfriends (who are mates) then it's films Cool

I got my boyfriend a Superman belt (like a belt with the superman logo on) and mittens (long story). He was going to get me underwear originally which then without me knowing until tonight changed to a weekend in Paris! Before he could book it I reminded him that he doesn't have that kinda money to spend at the moment so that is delayed until next year, so this year.......... god only knows.

Come on everyone spill the beans, it's less than 2 weeks away I love you

_________________

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Ren❤

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 24
Location : amerigal

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:46 pm

A weekend in Paris???
Dear GOD, he's in love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Emi*Gyaru

avatar

Posts : 50
Join date : 2009-12-09
Age : 25
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm having a New Years party! I do it every year..this will be my 4th or 5th year doing it. I make a lot of Japanese New Years foods and we hang out. It isn't usually on Valentine's Day but this year it will be! Any ways it's lots of fun! :kaopaty:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.last.fm/user/EmikoMatsuzaka
YanYan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 710
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Yorkshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:52 pm

I know, his best mate reckons we're gonna be married by the end of next year, but Paris, I almost died and went to heaven.

_________________

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
tiny-chan

avatar

Posts : 633
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 23
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Most likely sitting at home... Tiny doesn't have an anti-valentines or a person for a valentines because of many reasons. I'll most likely watch tv, play the wii, try to beat the ds kingdom hearts game and then fall asleep with my dog.


Paris? that crazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
SimplyRei

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 26
Location : America :(

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Japan is paris for me! I've never been to either though! Lol.

I wonder....I don't really have plans...I might be done moving by then so I probably won't have any plans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
su-siu

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-04-17
Age : 21
Location : Windsor Ont.

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Probably going to my Mama and Yaya's to Celebrate Chinese New Year with the rest of my family. Usually means eating Chinese New Year food (fish, fat choy, taro cakes, other stuff that if you eat it it will give you like...good luck, good health, wealth lols) , getting Lucky money, and playing hide-and-seek with the little cousins Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
siusiu

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:06 pm

su-siu wrote:
Probably going to my Mama and Yaya's to Celebrate Chinese New Year with the rest of my family. Usually means eating Chinese New Year food (fish, fat choy, taro cakes, other stuff that if you eat it it will give you like...good luck, good health, wealth lols) , getting Lucky money, and playing hide-and-seek with the little cousins Smile

This will actually be the day before the 14th (@ su-siu: Big C is going to Cancun with her frands for Reading Week, so we're doing it the day before. SUKIYAKI MAN! SUKI-YAAAAAKI<3)

As for me I don't really know what I'm doing. I may be going to a singles event (oi...) with one of my friends, but I don't quite know. Most likely just having some well-deserved me time. (@ su-siu again: AC PARTY w. LUSH PRODUCTS!???! Very Happy:D:D:D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yukarinn0207
Admin
avatar

Posts : 429
Join date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:22 pm

parisss (oAo)

yeah I am really not sure yet.
Maybe guy huntin.
jk haha
Me and kiri always wanted to just eat those assorted chocolates and see what flavors they are and crap so we may do that and just girls night in or something haha.
I don't got no man but I still love valentines<3
It reminds me of sweets haha

_________________
友達リクエスト送ってくださいね~ Thumbs up

http://mixi.jp/show_profile.pl?id=16616292&from=navi
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forever-gyaru.forumotion.com
sasori

avatar

Posts : 353
Join date : 2008-08-15
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:13 am

my birthday is on valentine's day lol.
on the 13th my friends will come and we will go out for dinner and have a sleepover ;p nothing more haha ~

i never had romantic thingy's oh well.
i'm only just (almost) 17.

XD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaori



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-01-10
Age : 23
Location : Buckinghamshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:43 am

I wanted to do that Chinese New Year theme in London on Valentines day, but everyone else is just, bent, and wont go with me. >.>
Same with guy hunting.
So, yet again, I'm going to be sitting indoors, with my dog, watching south park and having takeaway ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
su-siu

avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-04-17
Age : 21
Location : Windsor Ont.

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 pm

siusiu wrote:
su-siu wrote:
Probably going to my Mama and Yaya's to Celebrate Chinese New Year with the rest of my family. Usually means eating Chinese New Year food (fish, fat choy, taro cakes, other stuff that if you eat it it will give you like...good luck, good health, wealth lols) , getting Lucky money, and playing hide-and-seek with the little cousins Smile

This will actually be the day before the 14th (@ su-siu: Big C is going to Cancun with her frands for Reading Week, so we're doing it the day before. SUKIYAKI MAN! SUKI-YAAAAAKI<3)

As for me I don't really know what I'm doing. I may be going to a singles event (oi...) with one of my friends, but I don't quite know. Most likely just having some well-deserved me time. (@ su-siu again: AC PARTY w. LUSH PRODUCTS!???! Very Happy:D:D:D)

Yeeees, + Jack and Sera might be going to see Valentines Day so if they do we should go too Smile
LOL, and will invite Sylvie XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
siusiu

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:30 pm

su-siu wrote:
siusiu wrote:
su-siu wrote:
Probably going to my Mama and Yaya's to Celebrate Chinese New Year with the rest of my family. Usually means eating Chinese New Year food (fish, fat choy, taro cakes, other stuff that if you eat it it will give you like...good luck, good health, wealth lols) , getting Lucky money, and playing hide-and-seek with the little cousins Smile

This will actually be the day before the 14th (@ su-siu: Big C is going to Cancun with her frands for Reading Week, so we're doing it the day before. SUKIYAKI MAN! SUKI-YAAAAAKI<3)

As for me I don't really know what I'm doing. I may be going to a singles event (oi...) with one of my friends, but I don't quite know. Most likely just having some well-deserved me time. (@ su-siu again: AC PARTY w. LUSH PRODUCTS!???! Very Happy:D:D:D)

Yeeees, + Jack and Sera might be going to see Valentines Day so if they do we should go too Smile
LOL, and will invite Sylvie XD

suuure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 710
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Yorkshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:19 pm

New developments girls I'm going to Paris THIS year and next year................... he's heavily hinted that they're might be a big question he's going to ask me with a shiny thing that goes on my finger involved Shocked

_________________

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Ren❤

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 24
Location : amerigal

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Quote :
New developments girls I'm going to Paris THIS year and next year................... he's heavily hinted that they're might be a big question he's going to ask me with a shiny thing that goes on my finger involved

YanYan! You are so rushed! Although I do envy you...
My boyfriend and his family are totally trying to push that event "with a shiny thing that goes on your finger",
yet I feel like my family wouldn't allow it in a million years! (Well maybe in a few years...!)

Your boy is head over heals! You must have magical powers.. hehe~
BUT REGARDLESS, YOU GOTTA LET US KNOW WHAT HAPPENS .o.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
YanYan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 710
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Yorkshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:42 pm

I know, I'm the one who applies the breaks but he's just.......... insane? or just in love? My parents wouldn't allow me to marry at a young age because my mum got married incredibly young too, plus weddings cost a lot lols

_________________

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
siusiu

avatar

Posts : 292
Join date : 2009-04-13
Age : 22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 pm

YanYan wrote:
New developments girls I'm going to Paris THIS year and next year................... he's heavily hinted that they're might be a big question he's going to ask me with a shiny thing that goes on my finger involved Shocked

Shocked well... that's the least subtle hint I've ever heard xD I can't wait to hear what happens!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ren❤

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 24
Location : amerigal

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Weddings are actually very cheap if done only the legal way (rather than the whole big church thing),
but where's the romance in that? XD
ANYWAY. That would be an awkward situation if he proposes though,
dontcha think? o.o My god, I'd faint. Totallyyy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
YanYan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 710
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Yorkshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Hahahaha I'm having all the sodding frills, church, big white dress, the organ, the lot lols (joke) he won't this year obviously but next year, god who knows? I'd say yes, I'd be 18 by that point so it wouldn't matter what my parents thought so meh.

_________________

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Ren❤

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 24
Location : amerigal

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:05 pm

You know, that is exactly what I was planning to do. The whole "I'm 18" ordeal.
Well, I was thinking of eloping, to tell you the truth. I don't think that's exactly the way
I wanted things to go, but until my family is ready to accept anything, that would have to be the only solution.
Church weddings can be renewed a any time anyway, so whenever they're ready to attend one, then so be it !

And some may say I'm rushing things, but for certain reasons a marriage is a bit necessary...
I am in a tricky situation, and it's not an easy thing to solve!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
SimplyRei

avatar

Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 26
Location : America :(

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:50 pm

How exciting yanyan!!

I only want a small wedding! I think that sometimes....or a lot of times....people get too caught up in the wedding...and end up forgetting about the marriage!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YanYan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 710
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Yorkshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:13 am

Ren❤ wrote:
You know, that is exactly what I was planning to do. The whole "I'm 18" ordeal.
Well, I was thinking of eloping, to tell you the truth. I don't think that's exactly the way
I wanted things to go, but until my family is ready to accept anything, that would have to be the only solution.
Church weddings can be renewed a any time anyway, so whenever they're ready to attend one, then so be it !

And some may say I'm rushing things, but for certain reasons a marriage is a bit necessary...
I am in a tricky situation, and it's not an easy thing to solve!

Well there's no reason that you can't just stay engaged for a few years till you decide to have a wedding, my parents were engaged for 2 years before they had a wedding. I suppose most people have to wait because they have to save up money, it's probably also a nightmare to arrange.

_________________

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Ren❤

avatar

Posts : 270
Join date : 2009-03-02
Age : 24
Location : amerigal

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:47 am

That's true, but if we were to remain engaged, that would still bring complications considering the situation we're in.
That's the main reason why my family wouldn't approve the marriage, they would think his intentions are negative but...eh..

Regardless,
Good luck in Paris Very Happy
It's soon right, on Valentine's Day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
YanYan
Admin
avatar

Posts : 710
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : Yorkshire, England

PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:57 am

Your family should accept your decision although I understand why they're wary, people can change a lot in their 20s so marrying before mid 20s could have a detrimental effect. Paris isn't going to be on Valentine's day because we're going to a friend's house but it'll probably be not long after, or during half term.

_________________

And don't play cheap with your heart. Don't make a bet if you can't write the check
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ameblo.jp/toyo-koyo/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Valentine's Day Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Valentine's Day Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wayne Rooney [Looks like Mr Potatohead -is a total tosspot)] Thread
» Ryan Giggs (is a twat) thread.
» Prayer/Request Thread
» The Berlin Forest Boy 'Ray' (Speculative Thread!)
» Road to Miss Earth 2013- Official Thread- COMPLETE COVERAGE!! Venezuela won!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Casual :: General Discussion-
Jump to: