Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

about kumiko funayama & bleach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chertel

PostSubject: about kumiko funayama & bleach   Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:52 pm

do you have any pictures of her before she had blonde hair?

cuz i'd like to see them @_@

and one of these days, i probablly will bleach my hair. but i hear its really bad for your hair and sometimes it might fall out. is that true?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sasori

PostSubject: Re: about kumiko funayama & bleach   Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:12 am

i bleached my hair like..4 times? and it gets dry but if you take good care of it it won't be that bad.
because my hair didn't fall out or isn't death so lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hayarijisatsu

PostSubject: Re: about kumiko funayama & bleach   Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:41 am

Just be really, really sure to condition it afterwards! ^^ Also be sure to get a nice trim every once and a while, to cut off the dead ends and keep your hair healty! I've bleached my hair many many times (blonde->black->blonde->brown->blonde->red..etc)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: about kumiko funayama & bleach   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:57 pm

ive read things online where when you first bleach your hair is orange and you have to keep bleaching to get it blonde @_@

but wat if you dont put enough conditioner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hayarijisatsu

PostSubject: Re: about kumiko funayama & bleach   Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:13 pm

himegyaru wrote:
ive read things online where when you first bleach your hair is orange and you have to keep bleaching to get it blonde @_@

but wat if you dont put enough conditioner?

No! Whatever you do, don't keep bleaching! Shocked If your hair is orange, please, use a toner! Blue-Violet is your best bet, since it'll elliminate the orange and yellow tones, but bleaching twice in a row is very harsh and can cause hair loss.
But, just keep conditioning every other day and you'll be back to okay in a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giuliam

PostSubject: Re: about kumiko funayama & bleach   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:51 am

I've seen pictures of her with brown hair, though none when her hair was naturally black.

If you want to lighten your hair, just go to a salon, especially if you hair is very dark. Bleaching at home isn't a good idea unless you or someone you know has experience doing it. It requires careful timing and application so that it comes out even.

And yes, too much bleaching can make your hair very weak and cause it to break off. It's unlikely that would happen the first time around, unless you have very weak or chemically-treated hair to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hayarijisatsu

PostSubject: Re: about kumiko funayama & bleach   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Haaah... sweatdrop
Yeah, a salon would be best idea. Ive attended cosmotology school so Rolling Eyes but, if you dont have prior knowledge, leave it to the professionals!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chertel

PostSubject: Re: about kumiko funayama & bleach   Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:07 pm

ok so say my hair is naturally super dark brown..like almost black, but ive dyed my hair twice so its like....reddish brown. and if i bleach my hair...will it get damaged then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giuliam

PostSubject: Re: about kumiko funayama & bleach   Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:09 pm

himegyaru wrote:
ok so say my hair is naturally super dark brown..like almost black, but ive dyed my hair twice so its like....reddish brown. and if i bleach my hair...will it get damaged then?

It depends, some people have very coarse hair that can take a lot of abuse. If you're going from a very dark brown to some shade blonde you have to expect that there's going to be some damage or dryness. After all, you're exposing your hair to harsh chemicals. Luckily, frequent conditioning and trims can definitely help lightened hair look and feel better.

If that doesn't sound like something you want to get into right now, consider going for light brown rather than blonde. Because your natural color is so dark, this will be less damaging and be easier for you to maintain than blonde. (Your roots are going to be really obvious and need to be re-touched every four to eight weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows.) Some salons prefer to use less-damaging high-lift colors rather than bleach to lighten your hair.

I suggest visiting a salon and talking to a colorist to figure out what would be the best option for you, given the look you want. Here are some inspiration pictures:

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/mimikam_m/folder/474518.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about kumiko funayama & bleach   

Back to top Go down

about kumiko funayama & bleach
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1