Forever Gyaru

A gyaru trapped in a sparkling world is forever gyaru

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

can u.........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kiwixxx

PostSubject: can u.........   Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:40 am

:hey: ok so can u be a proper gyaru without wearing falsies everday(kinda confused :kaohuh: ) every single gyaru tutorial always has some falsies are there any tutorial without any false lashes well if there aint i think i just gtta deal with it :kaowa: lol. kawaii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can u.........   Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 am

Well, every gyaru tutorial you'll see uses false eyelashes simply because they look so much better than normal lashes do with the heavy make-up gyaru's typically wear. I think it's for the best to wear them, but if you don't want to don't. It is possible to copy a tutorial and just leave off the lashes. However if you don't wear them and post to gyaru communities, you might find it annoying how frequently people will suggest that you add false eyelashes to improve your look xD It simply looks so much better, whether they add length, thickness or both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gothicayu

PostSubject: Re: can u.........   Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:22 pm

no you dont have to have it . one of the other reason thats rarely mention is because asian girl have small and slim eyelashes thats why they add fake but you will find out that western people have longer and sicker eyelashes and often think that sometimes adding fake make it look over done if you already have long and thick one ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myjpop.com
tiny-chan

PostSubject: Re: can u.........   Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:10 am

gothicayu wrote:
no you dont have to have it . one of the other reason thats rarely mention is because asian girl have small and slim eyelashes thats why they add fake but you will find out that western people have longer and sicker eyelashes and often think that sometimes adding fake make it look over done if you already have long and thick one ...
This is not always true, as when I put my make up on(everyday make up) my black eyeliner makes my lashes look smaller even after mascara and curling them. The eyelash are you give you the over down and cute fem. touch. Like hikitty said "whether they add length, thickness or both." That's what the lashes do, I also know some "western" people that don't have thick eyelashes and wear fake eyelashes or get eyelash extensions. Also false eyelashes are part of the style no matter what people say, it enhances the look. I would understand not have false eyelashes if you were allergic to the glue but if you aren't. Give false eyelashes as try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cherrypopcandy.blogspot.com/
Hikitty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: can u.........   Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 am

Tiny-Chan wrote:
Give false eyelashes a try.
This. Honestly, false eyelashes just take some getting used to, and they don't even take that long to become a feeling you can ignore. When I first tried them on, I'll admit that they felt very odd and all I could see at the top of my vision was a black fuzziness. However within minutes you forget about them completly and after wearing them a few times they feel normal when they're on w00t! Just give them a try and you'll learn to love 'em. They really do make such a difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwixxx

PostSubject: Re: can u.........   Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Hikitty wrote:
Tiny-Chan wrote:
Give false eyelashes a try.
This. Honestly, false eyelashes just take some getting used to, and they don't even take that long to become a feeling you can ignore. When I first tried them on, I'll admit that they felt very odd and all I could see at the top of my vision was a black fuzziness. However within minutes you forget about them completly and after wearing them a few times they feel normal when they're on w00t! Just give them a try and you'll learn to love 'em. They really do make such a difference.

thnz i had worn them before and the reason i dnt wnna wear them again they feel odd on my eyes maybe i just didnt do them right but i had to keep ujusting wich messed up the rest of my makeup with made me look like a clown ill give them another chance w00t! thnx for ur help my lashes do look really fake without them ppl have ask me if they where i had worn lashes before ppl didnt really noticed untill i pointed it out to them maybe i should go BIGGER LOL kawaii lols
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sasori

PostSubject: Re: can u.........   Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:23 am

maybe cut them in half and stick them to the ends? still has a nice effect & feels nice (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwixxx

PostSubject: Re: can u.........   Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:07 pm

sasori wrote:
maybe cut them in half and stick them to the ends? still has a nice effect & feels nice (:
ill try that thank you sounds like a good idea lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chococcino

PostSubject: Re: can u.........   Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:48 pm

i feel naked without my nail tips and false lashes... but if you have a long natural lashes, it's ok not wearing them.. but it just look better !

whiii this is my first post here ! ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahn ne

PostSubject: Re: can u.........   Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

If you curl your lashes daily,
then apply two coats of a good mascara you should be fine.

Otherwise, wear falsies. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiwixxx

PostSubject: Re: can u.........   Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:43 pm

xxkurakura wrote:
If you curl your lashes daily,
then apply two coats of a good mascara you should be fine.

Otherwise, wear falsies. (:

thnx i think i might stay off the falsies cause my lashes are kinda fake looking well a bit and i can make them look dramatic (what a word for lashes lol) so yeah thnxxxx forrrrrr the tip cause gyaru usally insists of lases but i guess not really Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can u.........   

Back to top Go down

can u.........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Gyaru :: Casual :: General Discussion-
Jump to: